Recently, a lesson that I thought I was COMPLETELY done with, came back for a test to see if I really was.
Let me explain…
Life is a one room school house where we all incarnate to learn the lessons of our soul. We each have an individualized curriculum, depending on what it is that we need to learn. Our lessons are unique to each person and come via people and situations that will help us grow.
The good news is we can never get it wrong and we never run out of time. We can come back (via reincarnation) to learn what it is our soul needs, over and over again.
The bad news is that living a human life is TOUGH! Most of us learn through difficulty and hardship. It isn’t until we go through these tough times that we then surrender and are able to release our habits, attachments and ego-driven tendencies to focus on what is really important. So back to me… Something (really, someone) presented itself to me that I knew in my head was not emotionally & energetically healthy for me. However, my heart wasn’t having any of it!
‘The lesson repeats as needed.’
But I will tell you, it was HARD. The battle of the head and the heart is a difficult one!
But in the end, I recognized that this was a test. I was not going to allow myself to lose the ground that I have worked so hard to gain.
Saying no to situations and people that do not serve me is a part of my evolution as a soul. In recent years, this lesson has come up for me with various important people in my life. It is the lesson my soul (still) needed to learn.
And, I can finally say, I easily say no with ease and grace to people/situations that aren’t right for me.
Although I realize this lesson had to be brought up again, it was less painful than in the past because of my awareness of my lessons. It wasn’t effortless because this person is in my soul group. We have a strong resonance.
But, despite it all, I realize the gift he brought me in order to evolve. And he realizes the gifts I brought him too, for his evolution.
Healing is not linear. Things we thought we healed, come up to be washed away, over and over again. The lesson keeps repeating until we learn it.
In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I share with you a way to tap into your intuition to access that part of you that knows what is right for you. We all know what is best for us, and sometimes that comes at the expense of what other people want us to do or if there is a battle of the head/heart. Nevertheless, when we tap into our intuition, we get our truth.
In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs.
Thanks for taking this journey with me.
Energy Healing Toolkit
How To Tap Into Your Intuition
“The quieter you become the more you are able to hear.” – Rumi
This quote is not about hearing others speak. It is about hearing your own intuition.
Dean Koontz says, “Intuition is seeing with the soul.”
When you can quiet your mind, you can hear your intuition. A busy mind is so focused on overthinking that it isn’t able to look inward.
Let’s get quiet and tap into the eyes of the soul:
1. Sit on your knees on a yoga mat or blanket on the floor. Place another blanket or pillow underneath your knees for comfort.
2. Take three deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
3. Ask yourself a question that you want to know the answer to. It can be something you want clarity on. You might want to get next steps for a project or career move. You can ask about something for your or a family member’s highest good and healing.
4. Gently start tapping the space in between your eyebrows while saying the following affirmations aloud:
*I am clear *I know my own voice *I am connected to my own inner vision and trust it *I am free of family beliefs that limit my truth *I am true to myself and hear the voice of my soul *I am intuitive
5. Repeat the tapping and affirmations four or five times.
6. Gently press your forehead into the yoga mat or blanket (child’s pose) and take two deep breaths.
7. Go inward and ask to hear the voice of your intuition in answer to your initial question. What is it saying to you? Stay in this pose for five minutes allowing your intuition to talk to you and guide you.
8. Sit up, take a deep breath and say, “I hear and trust my intuition. And so it is.”