Everyone I know, including myself, has been feeling the intense energy of the past several weeks. I am not an astrologer, but I know that the moon, sun and planets have a big effect here on Earth. There were power outages in NY and CA on a day when there were big solar flares coming from the sun. So many people’s energy around that time could be described as ‘fiery!’ Also five planets were in retrograde in April. Happily, we are out of Venus Retrograde and we are just left with the ‘shadow’ of Mercury Retrograde. This means there will still be some of the typical Mercury Retrograde ‘monkey business’ but it will drastically improve. So which planets are still in Retrograde? Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto. Today, I want to talk about the Pluto Retrograde. The energy of the planet Pluto is intense. Its energy is about transformation, regeneration and rebirth. Its energy is about change and massive overhaul. This powerful energy is calling us all to look at what isn’t working for us anymore. It calls us to look at the underbelly of ourselves, the messy and not working, dark sides which we would rather avoid. Pluto deals with the shadow energy we all have. This is the energy of the not-so-bright parts of ourselves which need to be rooted out, brought into the light of day, and healed once and for all. And baby, it ain’t pretty! It’s messy and difficult. Here’s a good analogy: Sometimes a car can be repaired with replacing a part. But sometimes, that isn’t enough to fix the problem. The energy of Pluto Retrograde requires the whole engine being taken apart in a mess on the floor. It requires looking into the dark, inner workings of the engine that have not been attended to. It requires being rebuilt with new parts and technology to run more efficiently and at a higher level. This is not a simple and quick fix. Everything comes back to show us where we need more healing. And it’s like, “WTF! This again?!” And I am experiencing it too! But that is Pluto. It exposes the underbelly, the shadow, the darker sides of ourselves that need healing. So now what? Well, now that you know, you can understand why the sh*t is hitting the fan! Just like a sailor understands the wind, weather and tide patterns before he sets out to sea, understanding the energetic conditions helps us see the bigger picture. It helps us set our sails to go with the flow of the universal energy instead of being stuck. We don’t have to fear it at all. We are prepared and recognize what is going on. We can acknowledge the cosmos and set our sails accordingly. We can practice our energetic self-care tools. We can understand that the breakdowns are going to have us break through. These breakthroughs are going to free us from all that has been holding us back from shining our brightest light. And Pluto gives you plenty of time.. it doesn’t end until September 28th. But that is ok. You now know that the engine has to be dismantled and completely rebuilt! You have plenty of time to transform. Having this knowledge is reassuring and less scary too. In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I teach you a morning self-care ritual to start your day with self-love. When we work through the hard lessons, we need to give ourselves extra TLC. In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs. Thanks for taking this journey with me. Namaste- Marci
Energy Healing Toolkit
Self-Love Morning Ritual
We can be so hard on ourselves, especially during tough times and/or times of transformation. Here is an easy morning ritual to raise your vibration, connect with your soul and show yourself the important practice of self-love.
1) When you awaken, take a few moments to tune into your inner self. If you need to go to the bathroom, do that, but get back into bed without checking your phone or tuning into other distractions.
2) Stretch your body in ways that feel natural and good. You might lengthen or twist. See yourself surrounded in a golden, energizing light.
3) Pull your knees into your chest and give them a big hug. Feel the warmth and genuine affection for yourself emanating out of your heart. Visualize a pink light in your heart and feel that light spreading and surrounding your entire body.
4) Say aloud, “Good morning (insert your name), I love you. I emanate love and light to myself. I honor myself in healthy, loving ways today. I am gentle with myself. I nurture myself. I will have a great day. I am love. I am light. And so it is.”
5) Give your legs another big squeeze.
6) Stretch your legs out and place your hands on your heart. Take a deep breath into your heart and tune into the self-love you have just given yourself.
7) Once you are ready, you can get out of bed and start your day.
For more chakra healing tools delivered right to your inbox, subscribe to my weekly newsletter below.
You will also get INSTANT ACCESS to my 35 page Chakra Balancing Workbook.