Wonderful opportunities are going to manifest for you! Are you ready to receive them? Do you believe that to be true?
If you do, then fabulous! If you don’t, then you need to remind yourself, “I’ll see it when I believe it.”
To manifest what you want is to first believe that it is possible.
How many times do you say, “Oh, I would love to change my life BUT….”
SCREECH! Cue the slamming on the breaks sound effect!
Right out of the gate, you halted the creation of what you really want.
Your thoughts are magnetic and thoughts have a frequency. Like attracts like.
You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting the frequency with your thoughts. But how do you know if you are tuning into a positive station or tuning into a negative station? You have to tune into your feelings first.
Your feelings are the greatest indicator of where you are vibrating. Your emotions instantly reveal if you are emitting high vibration energy or low vibration energy.
If you are sad, fearful and/or anxious, you are tuning into the negative station (and all that it attracts.) If you are grateful, happy and full of joy, you are tuning into a higher energy and the goodness it brings. It’s necessary to feel and process your negative feelings. But, don’t set up shop there.
Les Brown said, “You don’t get in life what you want, you get in life what you are.” Therefore, feeling good is the most important thing you can do to manifest what you want!
So how exactly do you manifest?
In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I guide you through the action steps to manifest what you want. Creating a vision board is also another powerful way to manifest.
In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs.
Thanks for taking this journey with me.
Energy Healing Toolkit
How To Manifest What You Really Want
1) Sit comfortably in a chair with your feet on the floor, palms facing up and eyes closed.
2) Take three deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
3) Visualize or see in your mind’s eye a golden road leading from the heavens
above winding down into the center of your stomach or Solar Plexus chakra.
4) Visualize a moving picture of what you want to manifest coming down the golden road. For example, if you want a new house, don’t just see a static picture of a house in your mind coming down the road. See yourself as if in a movie walking into the front of the house with your family. Clearly visualize yourself entering the kitchen and turning on the lights. See your children playing in the backyard. You might hear the sound of birds and smell the fireplace if this home is in the country. Visualize exactly what you want using all of your senses leaving no details out.
5) As you see the movie playing out in your mind coming down the golden road to your Solar Plexus chakra, feel the feelings you would have as if the manifestation was already here. This is the most important part! In the above example, feel the joy of having your family cozy and content in front of the fireplace. Feel the love in your home as you create memories there. It is the feelings of joy, love, and abundance that create the attraction, not just the thought of it.
6) As you see the movie in your mind and feel the joy in receiving it, take your hands and welcome them into your Solar Plexus chakra (in the center of your stomach) and say, “Thank you Universe for all of the blessings in my life. I am so grateful for my new home. I receive it for the greatest good and healing for all. And so it is.” By thanking the Universe (you can thank God or angels or whomever you wish), you are bringing yourself to a place as if you already have the home. Do not give any attention to “how” it will come about. The point is to see it already here.
7) Do this exercise daily. It should never be a chore though. You need to feel good and exhilarated by this whole process. It can be fun to imagine all of the amazing possibilities!