Your Personal Power chakra is a busy and complex energy center. Traditionally, it is known as the Solar Plexus chakra. It is the place where anxiety manifests.
Anxiety is that pesky feeling which paralyzes so many people. It is by far, the most common complaint of my clients.
Let’s examine it more closely.
Our Solar Plexus chakra is our energetic center of power. When we feel powerless over something, and can’t control what is happening, we feel anxious.
It is this lack of control and confidence that stimulates a physical response to the stomach. It can be described as ‘butterflies in the stomach’ or a ‘nervous stomach.’ It stimulates the fight or flight hormones, cortisol and adrenaline, to be pumped through the body which can be triggered by events in real time or even by just our thoughts.
Most of the time, it is our perceptions and thoughts that cause this anxiety to be triggered over and over again.
Over time, when anxiety isn’t managed, stomach ulcers can develop, as well as other physical and/or digestive issues.
Life is about getting comfortable in the uncomfortable.
Life is about learning our lessons.
If life was easy, you wouldn’t grow. You would just be supporting the same view of life and yourself you already have. Nothing would change.
If I told you your life would be exactly the same in a year from now, would you be happy? Most people would not. There would be no growth.
Growing pains are just that. Painful.
Can you find gratitude in the struggle?
Can you get comfortable in the uncertainty?
Let’s face it. The only thing you can control is how you respond to what is happening around you. The rest you have to surrender.
This is hard to do but this is life. Life is beautiful despite its difficulties and pain. Find comfort in the uncertainty. Change is the only thing we can be certain of.
In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I share with you an exercise to heal your Personal Power chakra. In this healing exercise, anxiety will be released and your Solar Plexus chakra will be brought into balance.
In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs.
Thanks for taking this journey with me. Namaste- Marci
Energy Healing Toolkit
How To Heal Your Personal Power Chakra
1. Take five deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth while tapping the center of your chest -the thymus. This is where Tarzan thumps (but you don’t have to do it so hard).
2. Call in your angels and guides. Set the intention by saying, “Thank you for releasing this anxiety so that I may feel peaceful.”
3. Hold your hand over your stomach, which is two inches above your belly button.
4. Rotate your hand in a counter clockwise direction. You will be releasing the blocked energy by unwinding it.
5. Release the blocks by unwinding and saying out loud (four or five times):
*Releasing anxiety. *Releasing powerlessness. *Releasing I have no power. *Releasing helplessness. *Releasing a lack of control. *Releasing fear of change. *Releasing uncertainty.
6. Go through this unwinding and repeating exercise four or five times though all of the statements.
7. Now, rotate your hand in a clockwise direction over your stomach. You will be massaging the Solar Plexus chakra while repeating affirmations.
8. Imprint the positive energy by massaging and saying out loud (four or five times through all of the statements):
*I release the need to control. *I am confident and secure. *I am powerful. *I claim my power now. *I am comfortable in the uncomfortable. *I am comfortable with change. *I am growing. *I respond to the situation with poise and grace & the rest I surrender.
9. Take a deep breath while breathing in the positive energy into your stomach. Visualize a yellow sun there, clearing and energizing it.
10. Put both hands over your chakra and say, “I am grateful my Solar Plexus chakra is now clear and balanced. And so it is.”