Have you ever heard the term ‘energetic gut punch’?
It is a blow to our Solar Plexus chakra. Right in the gut. Something so painful where we question our self-esteem, self-worth, and confidence.
A well meaning parent or teacher tries to give you constructive criticism to ‘help’ you but BOOM! You feel so small and worthless. GUT PUNCH!
You are broken hearted by a romantic partner because they cheat on you or list the ways you aren’t right for them. GUT PUNCH!
You are told you are too _______________ (fill in the blank) and you feel like you are not enough. GUT PUNCH!
These are insults to our Solar Plexus or Personal Power chakra. It is located in the center of your stomach. Traumas, such as these, effect our feeling of self-worth, self-esteem, and self-confidence.
This is a troublesome area for many because we have all have had traumatic events that have hurt our self-esteem.
I distinctly remember when I was nine years old, a woman told me she wanted me to model for her but I needed to lose a few pounds. GUT PUNCH! She was the owner of a boutique in my town.
She was basically telling me I was pretty but “not good enough” to model. I never forgot it- I was in Montauk, Long Island and can remember, to this day, where I was standing and what I was wearing!
Through energy healing, years later, I cleared the charge of that awful memory. I did a session with the intention to release the stored trauma of that event in my energy field and in my Solar Plexus Chakra.
Can you remember a traumatic event that was a blow to your self-esteem?
In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I share with you a technique to clear and energize your Solar Plexus Chakra.
In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs.
Thanks for taking this journey with me.
Energy Healing Toolkit
Healing An Energetic Gut Punch Exercise
1. Hold your hand over your stomach, which is two inches above your belly button.
2. Rotate your hand in a counter clockwise direction. You will be releasing the blocked energy by unwinding it.
3. Release the blocks by unwinding and saying out loud:
*Releasing feeling undeserving *Releasing the pain and hurt *Releasing I have no power *Releasing helplessness and unworthiness
4. Go through this unwinding and repeating exercise four or five times.
5. Now, rotate your hand in a clockwise direction over your stomach. You will be massaging the Solar Plexus chakra while repeating affirmations.
6. Imprint the positive energy by massaging and saying out loud four or five times:
*I have value, I am fulfilled *I am confident and secure *I deserve joy and happiness *I claim my power now
7. Take a deep breath while breathing in the positive energy into your stomach. Visualize a yellow sun there, clearing and energizing it.
8. Put both hands over your chakra and say, “I am grateful my Solar Plexus chakra is now clear and balanced. And so it is.”