Every day, I go to my meditation space to clear my head, heal my chakras and manifest my desires. Because of this dedicated practice, in this sacred space, amazing things happen internally and externally. Just this week, I was interviewed and featured in a post on energy healing from US News & World Report! You can read it HERE! Creating a sacred or special meditation space in your home is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Why? Because even if you don’t have a formal meditation practice, having a place that brings you joy, peace, ease and positive vibes, is beneficial for your energy and mood. It doesn’t have to be expensive or time consuming. It isn’t complicated nor requires a lot of work. In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I teach you how to create a sacred meditation space. You will be so happy you did! Also, it’s very important to know how to clear and raise the vibration of your home. Read about it HERE. Thanks for taking this journey with me. Namaste- Marci
Energy Healing Toolkit
How To Create A Sacred Meditation Space
1) Choose the Space: It can be big or small. It can be indoors or outdoors. It can be anywhere you want but needs to be in a place where you can be alone in peace and quiet. I have a little, low bench with a meditation cushion in my bedroom. If you devote a windowsill, or a little corner, that is fine too. I know others that have a whole room to themselves! Wherever you feel joy, that is your spot.
2) Select the Decor: When choosing furnishings or pieces for your space, pick items that make you feel peaceful and joyful. You want to pick pieces with purpose that calm your energy and inspire you. This is your oasis- the place where you will rejuvenate and refresh your energy. Choose colors that are soothing. If you choose rugs, you want them to be soft and inviting. I love little, white lights and candles. I have framed quotes that inspire me and beautiful images which are meaningful and resonate with me. Decorate the space with crystals, shells, plants, flowers, or other items from nature. I have a beautiful box where I write my manifestations on little pieces of paper and keep them. Just make sure you do not clutter the space! Also, you don’t have to have everything all at once.
3) Clear the Space: Energetically clear the space with sage, or some other purification method. You can use sprays with essential oils, a crystal healing bowl, a rattle, drum or incense. Open the windows, if possible.
4) Set Intentions: Now that you have your space, decide what you want this space for. An example: “Thank you Universe/Guides/Angels for this beautiful space for me to relax, recharge and get in touch with my higher self. I am thankful for your guidance and a special place for me to access healing, peace and manifesting. And so it is!”
5) Enjoy! Use this space and enjoy it! Take care of its energy by dusting and cleaning it, both physically and energetically. You can always change things as you desire. There are no rules!
For more chakra healing tools delivered right to your inbox, subscribe to my weekly newsletter below.
You will also get INSTANT ACCESS to my 35 page Chakra Balancing Workbook.