Do you feel it is difficult to manifest what you want in your life?
Do you sometimes feel stuck or aren’t sure where you are headed in the future? Do you sometimes feel lost, have trouble staying focused and accomplishing things? Imagine you are able to manifest and attract what you want! Imagine feeling a strong sense of being grounded and focused! Imagine a life with confidence of having your feet firmly planted on Earth. You are confident in where you are at this moment and know you are being guided along your path. What if you could things done in a timely and efficient manner?
Chakra balancing techniques can help you do this.
Chakras are vortexes of spinning energy, or portals in your energy field. If a chakra is blocked, energy can’t flow freely. This dis-ease of energetic flow can show up as specific physical, emotional and mental issues, depending on the unbalanced chakra.
The Foot chakra, sometimes called Chakra Zero, is located below the feet. This chakra is actually the first floor of the Root chakra, located at the base of the tailbone. Your Root chakra relates to survival, security and stability. When you don’t have that foundation, you feel ungrounded and lost. The Foot chakra is an important energy center that supports you in standing and living your truth.
In today’s Energy Healing Toolkit, we balance your Foot chakra. This can help you ground your desires and bring them into fruition into your life.
In private sessions, we delve deeper into your energy, goals and needs.
Thanks for taking this journey with me.
Energy Healing Toolkit
Foot Chakra Balancing Exercise
1) Stand up and ground yourself by standing barefoot. Draw your awareness to your feet by wiggling your toes and rooting down.
2) Take three deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
3) While looking at your feet, march in place.
4) As you march, see your footprints lighting up as if you are in Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’ video.
5) While you are marching, repeat the following affirmations: * I am successful, moving forward and creating the life of my dreams * I am living my true purpose * I am grounded and safe * I am guided, healthy and happy * I am financially successful & my needs are always met
6) See your footprints lighting up on the ground below your feet as you march in place repeating these affirmations for one minute.
7) Stop marching and visualize a plug coming from your tailbone into the illuminated space you have created with your feet. If you are having trouble visualizing this or your plug pops out, call on an angel to help you.
8) As you root down with your feet and plug into the Earth, take a deep breath out loud, “I am grounded and rooted into the Earth. And so it is.”
9) Bend over and gather the postive energy you created up in your hands. Bring this up from your Foot chakra into your body as if you are bathing or painting your body with this energy.
10) Bring this energy up over you entire body, ending with your hands outstretched over your head. Stretch your hands up to the heavens and say aloud, “I release these intentions into the universe to manifest for my highest good and healing. And so it is.”
11) Place your hands in prayer at the center of your chest. Bow your head in gratitude, knowing you are the co-creator of your life and deserving of greatness.
When you begin to understand that you can take charge of your physical and emotional health by working with your chakra centers, you claim your power and take you life into your own hands. We all have the power to live vibrant, joy-filled lives. Ensuring energy is flowing freely through your system is one giant step toward the beautiful life you crave.