Crown Chakra Balancing Exercise
Do you feel no connection or guidance from a higher power? Do you feel unworthy of spiritual help? Even if you believe in a higher power, are you spirit driven or ego driven? Are you constantly ‘in your head’ filled with negative thoughts and they manifest as headaches? It is our birthright to feel worthy of immense blessings. As a soul, you naturally feel connected to your higher self and to all other beings on Earth. The energetic blueprint, which represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually, is the Crown Chakra. Use the following Chakra Balancing Exercise, to open and clear your Seventh Chakra:
1) Sit in a comfortable position with your arms and legs uncrossed.
2) Take three deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
3) Using your hand, touch the crown of your head. Use a soft, circular motion as if you are winding in the energy of the affirmations while saying aloud:*I am connected to my higher self*I am receiving inspiration*I am my spiritual truth*I am deserving of Divine guidance and blessings*I am extremely positive with myself*I am seeing my true self, a spark of the Divine.
4) Repeat the clockwise motion while repeating the affirmations four or five times.
5) Close your eyes, breathe in white light into your Crown Chakra, feeling it expand with light.
6) Say aloud, “My Crown Chakra is now balanced and energized. And so it is.”