Healing is a journey into the unknown. It takes guts and courage to face the pain and discomfort that you would rather bury. Sometimes it even requires taking risks into trying new things that might seem uncomfortable or unfamiliar. Doing this work can get messy. Every client asks me if there is a quick fix. Our natural inclination is to want a shortcut! This is human nature and totally understandable.
While real healing takes awareness and time to peel back all of the layers, there are some really simple self-healing tools that you can do to instantly raise your vibration!
Betcha didn’t expect that, eh? 🙂
In this week’s Energy Healing Toolkit, I share with you 10 Easy Ways To Raise Your Vibration. These tools are simple, easy-to-do and efficient!
In private sessions, we delve deeper into energy, goals and needs. Thanks for taking this journey with me. Namaste- Marci
Energy Healing Toolkit
10 Easy Ways To Raise Your Vibration
Try these tips when you need a lift. By raising your vibration, you naturally feel better!
1) Go Outside The flow of air, even if it is cold or raining, will instantly lighten you up. Sit against a tree. Watch a sunrise or sunset. Put your feet into the dirt. Connecting to nature is one of the fastest ways to feel better.
2) Take a Walk Getting you heart rate up is the one of the best ways to lighten up. Just a risk 10-minute walk will change the energy flow of your body. The endorphin rush is an added bonus!
3) Soak in the Tub (or Swim in the Ocean) Pour two cups of Epsom or Himalayan salt into a running bath. Soak for at least twenty minutes. Add lavender essential oil if possible. The salt will instantly clear your aura and aids in dispelling the heavy energy.
4) Hold a Crystal Crystals come from the Earth and are not influenced by emotions and stress. Each crystal has a different vibration. Trust whatever you are drawn to is what you need. They have a pure energy as long as they are cleared. First, clear it by washing it in running water. Next, charge it in the sun. Then, hold it in your hand and notice if you can feel any energy coming from it. My favorites are selenite, amethyst, clear quartz and rose quartz.
5) Dance to Some Music Music is a natural stress reliever. If you are feeling down, it sometimes is hard to motivate to move. Put on something upbeat that you already have a positive association with. The good memories give you a boost and it might just get you up on the dance floor. Just listening to the music helps but you get the added benefit of endorphins when you shake your hips!
6) Pet a Dog or Cat There is a reason why people love animals so much! They love unconditionally and make us feel better just being in their presence. When you cuddle with your pet, notice the shift in your vibration as your energy aligns with thiers.
7) Take Deep Breaths Just the act of taking three deep breaths causes the autonomic nervous system to calm down. In plain English, that means that you instantly feel better and are less stressed! Breathe in through your nose and exhale audibly through your mouth.
8) Shower Yourself in White Light This simple visualization has immense healing benefits! See yourself standing under a showered where brilliant white light is pouring over your head and working its way down your body, taking everything that no longer serves you with it down into the Earth. If you can do this visualization in the shower, even better! The moving energy of the water combined with the imagery makes it a powerful exercise.
9) Tap Your Chest Your thymus gland is located in the center of your chest. When you thump it, a la Tarzan, you are stimulating your energies, boosting your immunity and releasing stress. Tap it for 15 seconds while taking deep breaths and repeating, “All is well.”
10) Sleep Sometimes rest is really the only thing that will make us feel better. In this sleep-deprived society, taking a nap is sometimes the best fix for what ails you. Honor this need!
For more chakra healing tools delivered right to your inbox, subscribe to my weekly newsletter below.
You will also get INSTANT ACCESS to my 35 page Chakra Balancing Workbook.